Substantial Signing Bonus for the right applicant!
Snapshot Media has continued to come along in leaps and bounds, is busy as ever and is looking for a new talented recruit.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years of experience writing PHP-based web applications. Experience with CMS systems and experience in the digital marketing sector is a bonus!
We need a PHP developer to join the team starting as soon as we find you. Key skills below:
- We use CakePHP. You should either know it well or have solid knowledge of another PHP MVC framework.
- Experience building bespoke eCommerce
- Knowledge of integrating into external APIs.
- Experience using PHP 5.3+.
- HTML/CSS experience is paramount
- Solid social and communication skills
- Hard worker who wants to feel like part of a solid team both professionally and socially and is looking to progress their career and work on cool stuff
Who are Snapshot Media?
Snapshot Media is a Leeds-based digital agency with a client-base of local and national SMEs, international clients and blue-chip corporations.
As a digital media agency we cover a lot of areas but our main focus is to design and build excellent websites and applications. Our other services include digital strategy, branding, content, internet marketing and social media.
We also have a few web apps of our own that we want to develop and launch – we think these are game changing.
We’re always open to new ideas and have a history of helping our clients achieve success in the online world and beyond.
We love our customers and get excited by doing things that haven’t been done before and we’re looking for someone to join us for the ride.
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new (27-inch!) iMac
- Learn new things
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere
- Young forward thinking company with a positive attitude
- The chance to actually have a tangible effect on how the company progresses and grows
- Given the responsibility to work independently
- Flexible role with an array of challenges
- City Centre office with good transport links & great local amenities
- Company meals & events
- Occasional office FIFA competitions
- Company 5-a-side football team
Do we use source control? Yes
Can we make a build in one step? Yes
Do we make daily builds? Yes
Do we have a bug database? Yes
Do we fix bugs before writing new code? Yes
Do we have an up-to-date schedule? Yes
Do we have a spec? Yes
Do programmers have quiet working conditions? No
Do we use the best tools money can buy? Yes
Do we have testers? Yes
Do new candidates write code during their interview? Yes
Do we do hallway usability testing? Yes
Joel Test score: 11/12